WORK WITH US
We recognize that conflict has no borders. Neither does excellence. We are continually in search of the brightest, most talented individuals from around the globe.
Why you should work with us
We recognize that conflict has no borders. Neither does excellence. So we are continually in search of the brightest, most talented individuals from around the globe. And we are proud to employ a dedicated and committed workforce that is diverse in gender, nationality and ethnic background. Peace Peddlers staff work with governments, civil society groups, the private sector and others in countries around the world, assisting people in all areas of conflict. Build a career that is truly worthwhile with Peace Peddlers.
If you decide to work at Peace Peddlers, you can:
- Have a real impact on negative conflict reduction
- Reduce the negative expression of conflict in all of its dimensions. Increasing the positive expression of conflict is at the core of Peace Peddlers’ work
- Work with a truly diverse group
- Bring sustainable solutions to our clients
As an institution:
- We believe that seeing things from different viewpoints is an important skill. Our commitment to understanding work styles, values, and communication approaches of the people we interact with, allows us to build that skill
- We embrace diversity and look for ways to become more inclusive because diversity has the potential to yield greater work productivity and competitive advantages
- At Peace Peddlers, we believe in a synergistic way of working; the sum is greater than the parts
- Our outstanding workforce is key to Peace Peddlers as a leading peacebuilding organization
Interested in working with us? Drop us a line.
Your Purchase Helps Increase Peace
We view our clients as partners in the effort to increase peace in the world and pride ourselves in working with our partners to provide peace education to teachers and students around the globe. Simply put, proceeds from our Peace Forum support our conflict resolution programs for teachers and students.